How much do you know the encryption algorithm and how to improve the security encryption level of PDF documents?
AES is a commercial and government data encryption standard adopted by the U. S. federal government. It is expected to be widely used in various fields in the next several decades by DES. AES provides 128 bit key, therefore, the 128 bit AES encryption intensity is 1021 times more than 56 DES encryption intensity. If you can make a machine that can crack the DES cipher in 1 second, use this machine to crack a 128 bit AES password that takes about 149 years. (for a deeper, the universe is generally considered to be less than 20000000000 years), so it can be expected that the AES will soon be replaced by the National Standards Agency as the new standard of DES.
The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), also known as Rijndael (its original name), is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2001. AES has been adopted by the U.S. government and is now used worldwide. It supersedes the Data Encryption Standard (DES), which was published in 1977. The algorithm described by AES is asymmetric-key algorithm, meaning the same key is used for both encrypting and decrypting the data.
- Advanced Encryption Standard, a specification for the encryption of electronic data
- Advanced Encryption Standard process, the process used in choosing an algorithm for standardization
- AES instruction set, an x86 microprocessor architecture addition to accelerate Advanced Encryption Standard
- Application Environment Services, a component of Digital Research’s GEM windowing system
- Acoustic echo suppressor, in telecommunications / VoIP
- Avaya Energy Saver, an energy-efficient Ethernet system
Now, WowTron pdf encryption software will provide you the same encryption method (AES 128-bit and 256-bit encryption) for your pdf documents. You could add password to pdf documents easily use this tool, pdf document always contain two passwords:
User Password is used to open the PDF document (Open and read)
Owner Password is used to change security settings (Security options like: modify, copy, print etc.)
Welcome to contact us if you have more demand @: http://wowtron.com/;
Send e-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.